M.Sc. in International Management Program: Who Can Apply?
The Master of Science is a pre-experience program designed for students looking to launch their professional careers. Individuals who fit the following criteria:
- Have a minimum academic level equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
- Have demonstrated proficiency in English
- International outlook
- Work Experience is not necessary
M.Sc. in International Management Program: How Can I Apply?
> Applicants also need to submit the following documents:
- Official copies of undergraduate degree with relevant transcripts (if in progress, this is to be submitted upon receipt of degree)
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
- 4 Identity photographs
- Non-native speakers of English must submit an official standardized English language proficiency score i.e. TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS. (ETS code: 7989)
- Motivation letter (1500 words approx.)
- Photocopy of valid passport or identity card.
- 70€ application fee