- One year, full time MBA program
- Internationally accredited by the IACBE
- International MBA at Paris School of Business ranked by SMBG Eduniversal, as one of the top ten full-time MBA programs in France
- International MBA ranked by International MBA Forum
- Five-month optional internship
- More than 45 nationalities represented
- International Field Trips
- Specializations including Finance, and Marketing Management
- Dual-Degree Programs in North and Latin America, Asia, and Australia
The decision to do an MBA degree is one of the most important decisions a person can make. The International MBA Program at Paris School of Business is designed for qualified, talented and ambitious individuals from around the world who wish to develop their business skills in one of Europe’s and the world’s commercial and cultural centers: Paris. Globalization presents limitless opportunities for those willing to develop their leadership skills and seize the initiative in building the businesses of tomorrow.
MBA is about Leadership
The MBA experience is demanding, and challenges the individual to step out of their comfort zone, and sharpen critical and analytical skills, developing the ability to be proactive effectively in today’s turbulent business world, simultaneously serving as a springboard to dramatically advance one’s career in international consulting, finance, banking, and business management. In this program, core courses combined with student selected, career specific specializations enable students to develop skills to become ethically responsible, value-creating managers, prepared to meet the challenges of international business in the 21st century.
In addition students have the opportunity to take advantage of Paris School of Business world network of partner universities through exchange and double degree programs that enable them to develop their international perspectives.
The MBA Program at the Paris School of Business is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Education (IACBE), located in Olathe, Kansas.