Applications & Admission Process
Two-step admissions procedure: eligibility and selection
Applications are screened by the Jury of Admissions to verify the eligibility of candidates.
Eligible candidates are then contacted for an interview with the Dean of the program on campus. The interview is conducted by telephone for international candidates.
Admission results are released within one to three weeks after the interview date.
> APPLY ONLINE, or download the application form below
> All applicants must submit the following items:
- Motivation letter
- Official copy of high school diploma and grades (if in progress, this is to be submitted upon completion of high school)
- Copy of valid passport or identity card
- Non-native speakers of English must submit an official standardized English language proficiency score i.e. TOEFL or IELTS. (ETS code: 7989)
- Recommendation letter (from professor or employer)
- €90 application fee
> In addition to the above items, TRANSFER STUDENTS must also submit:
- An official transcript from all post-secondary institutions attended (colleges and universities)
Please note that all documents must be translated into English before the application can be submitted to the Jury for a decision on admissibility.