The PSB Paris School of Business BBA Program
Study for your BBA at PSB Paris School of Business!
- Study abroad in Paris, the heart of the largest Economic zone in the world, and obtain an internationally accredited (IACBE) degree: the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).
- The BBA is granted by PSB Paris School of Business after three years of study.
- During the third and final year, students have the opportunity to study abroad for one semester to one academic year at one of the Pôle ESG partner universities located in the USA, Europe, Australia, China, and South America.
- Complete internships in France or abroad.
- Benefit from a truly international learning environment: the BBA is taught entirely in English by a dedicated faculty coming from all over the world. Our student body is diverse, representing more than 70 nationalities on our Paris campus.
- Major in fields that meet the needs of employers around the world today: Marketing, Management, Finance, Accounting.
The BBA: Your Passport to a Career in Business
The Bachelor of Business Administration is the standard undergraduate business degree offered in the Anglo-Saxon international business world. This program is accredited by the International Assembly for the Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
The BBA at PSB Paris School of Business is a three year program allowing both new and transfer students the opportunity to select courses which are most appropriate for their future careers.
In addition, third year students are able to participate in an exchange program, lasting from one semester to one academic year, at our international partner universities.
PSB Paris School of Business BBA students are also offered the opportunity to complete internships in France or abroad while studying.
PSB Paris School of Business therefore offers a combination of real-world experience and cutting-edge training in business to prepare our talented, ambitious students to be mission-ready upon graduation. A unique, international experience in the heart of Paris!
The BBA Program at the PSB Paris School of Business is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Education (IACBE), located in Kansas, USA.
BBA Schedule: Two Intakes: September & January
- Fall session begins early September and finishes before the winter holidays in December.
- Spring session starts early January and continues until mid-May.
Become part of the Pôle ESG family, made up of 5,500 current students and more than 26,000 alumni spread throughout the world.