- Ranked amongst the leading business schools in the world alongside Havard, Oxford SAID, and London Business School by CEO Magazine
- 70+ Nationalities
- BBA and International MBA accredited internationally (IACBE)*
- Member of the American Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Franco-British Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the French Chamber of Commerce & Industry in Hong Kong
- Exclusive partnership with the American Library in Paris
- BBA, M.Sc, MBA and Executive DBA programs taught entirely in English
- Top International Education situated in the heart of Paris
- Tracks engineered and designed to prepare students for real-world professions
- BBA Accounting Major exclusively offers students an accelerated route to join CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants)
- Specialized International Faculty
- Balance between the academic and professional worlds, giving students the opportunity to go to work or further their studies world-wide
- Project Management Institute (PMI)® Education Provider
The International Association for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) is an international, private accrediting body based in the United States that promotes and supports quality business and management education worldwide through accreditation and outcome assessment. The IACBE exists to promote, develop, and recognize excellence in business education.
The IACBE has proudly accredited both the BBA, and the International MBA programs at Paris School of Business, some of the first programs to receive such an award in France.
Very few universities obtain this prestigious accreditation, and only those higher education institutions that measure their effectiveness through learning outcomes qualify. Paris School of Business actively supports and participates in IACBE activities in the United States, Europe and worldwide. Accreditation from the IACBE ensures that Paris School of Business continually changes and improves all its programs.