Mr. Thierry Craye will be key-note speaker in upcoming conference: "Understand and win Request For Proposals"
Mr. Thierry Craye, Professor at Paris School of Business, will be holding a conference on Wednesday 24th October at 7 pm at our Philippe Auguste campus.
All Paris School of Business students are most welcome to attend.
The theme of the conference is: "Understand and win Request For Proposals".
Mr. Craye will address the following topics:
- Public and private Request For Proposal: Same fights?
- Some keys for lobbying, before RFP
- Keys for the bidding phase
- Which tactics after bid’s submission?
Date: Wednesday 24th October
Time: 7 p.m.
Venue: Paris School of Business, 35 avenue Philippe Auguste, 75011 Paris
Mr. Craye is the Founder of OptiVente (LLC with a capital of 40,000€). He has more than 20 years of sales experience and is a consultant for partner training organizations: Advancia-Négocia, Amplitude, Chamber of Commerce, Reed-Doubletrade, CNOF (IFG), CSP, E-BDA, ID Conseil, Institut Supérieur du Marketing, ITIN, Klekoon, etc.
Mr. Craye is also an author of many publications including the French reference book entitled 'Win your Request For Proposal'.
He has more than 20 years of sales and marketing experience in the following sectors:
- High-tech companies:Software editors (Ilog, Lyria), Telecom equipments supplier (Strategic account director at Ericsson, business manager at Sagem, Export Executive at CS Telecom), Software House (Stéria), and France Telecom.
- S.M.E.:General Manager at Lyria (Software editor)
We look forward to seeing you at the Conference!