Creation of Paris School of Business Research Lab headed by Valérie Lejeune
Paris School of Business is excited to announce the creation of our very own "Value Lab" headed by Valérie Lejeune. The research lab aims to explore "Value" which will be key in shaping the multi-dimensional emerging world when addressing culture and business strategy.
Nowadays the word “Value” appears plural, complex, paradoxical and in full metamorphosis.
We observe multiple value forms inside and outside companies:
- financial and economic value
- value of work, value of goods
- emotional, aesthetical, artistic value
- intellectual property
- ethical value
It's multiple forms are expressed in physical, mental and contextual manners and integrate :
- tangible or intangible assets
- quantitative or qualitative measurements
- human minds, human relations
- links between cultural organizations and individuals
- sensitive reality and fiction (representation +/- biased by language, intuition, imagination)
Value is a complex notion which embraces a paradigmatic approach to gather and articulate all sub-systems.
Company Valuation Model for Profitability and Sustainability (Value’s Symbolic Form)