Accessibility of web pages
Paris School of Business is committed to making accessible for all users information and resources that are available via the web.
We favour the principles of usability and universal design, which will be of benefit of all users. By following these principles and incorporating techniques to ensure information and resources are accessible with assistive technologies, separate resources for disabled users should not be required.
Incorporate good navigation at different levels:
- Global navigation
- A breadcrumb trail navigation so you can access the levels above where you are
- Left hand navigation to guide you through the current section of content
- Right hand quicklinks to guide you to other related content
- Incorporate a limited set of access keys
- Be valid at the level of xhtml strict 1.0
- Attain suitable levels of WAI compliance
- Use structured semantic mark up
Note: On 11 December 2008 the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 were launched.